After breaking in the film industry working as a focus puller for international cinematographers such as Bruno Delbonnel, AFC, ASC Rodrigo Prieto, AMC, ASC or Lance Acord, ASC to name a few... Steeven Petitteville started shooting as director of photography commercials and music videos. No longer after that he shot the feature documentary Babies and moved on to feature films in France, Northern Ireland and U.S.A.
He has accompanied various artists, writers and choreographers such as Youssef Nabil, Bret Easton Ellis, Benjamin Millepied, William Forsythe, John McIlduff and Brian Irvine on their directorial debuts and later work.
- Feature films
- Terror on the prairie directed by Michael Polish (US)
- Operator directed by Logan Kibens (US) visions selection at SXSW festival 2016 South by Southwest
- The Veil directed by Phil Joanou (US)
- Good Take (the Solitudes segment) directed by Vernie Yeung (HK)
- Stroller Strategy directed by Clément Michel (Fr)
- Behold the Lamb directed by John Mcilduff (UK)
- Low Cost directed by Maurice Barthélemy (Fr)
- Babies directed by Thomas Balmès (Fr) (doc)
- Art pieces
US international film and video festival 2016:
- Gold camera Best cinematography / BMCE "let's dream of a new world" - Steeven Petitteville:
Film moves Belfast Film Festival 2013 short film Awards:
- Best cinematography / Motion sickness - Steeven Petitteville / For over coming the problems of interpreting "the stage" with shots that challenged the audience at nearly every angles
- Best art in film / Motion sickness / Engrossing Choreography and performance realised through challenging photography
- "Steeven Petitteville Archives – The Inspiration Room".
- "voyage in LA".
- "Steeven Petitteville - About This Person - Movies & TV - NYTimes.com". Movies & TV Dept. The New York Times. Baseline & All Movie Guide. 2016. Archived from the original on 14 July 2015.
- "the Broadcast bridge".
- "shooting operator in chicago".
- "ITW efilm".
- "the iris film review".
- "Hollywood reporter sxsw review".
- "SXSW operator".
- "SXSW lineup 2016".
- "Veil, The (2015) - Overview - TCM.com".
- "the veil american cinematheque".
- "good take review".
- "Vernie Yeung".
- "Vernie Yeung – La Jolla Fashion Film Festival".
- "Behold the Lamb".
- "Behold The Lamb | Film | The Guardian".
- "Irish Film Institute -IRELAND ON SUNDAY: BEHOLD THE LAMB".
- "'Behold the Lamb' Wins at Thessalonaki & Arras Fests | The Irish Film & Television Network".
- "John McIlduff".
- "babies BO".
- "US int film & video fest".
- "US int film & video fest winner".
- "Belfast film festival".