|Full name||Stefan Zelimir Antonijevic|
|Date of birth||January 24, 1989|
|Place of birth||Buffalo Grove, Illinois, United States|
|Height||6 ft 6 in (1.98 m)|
|2007||Marquette Golden Eagles||16||(1)|
|2013–2014||Fort Lauderdale Strikers||39||(0)|
|2015–2016||Tampa Bay Rowdies||21||(1)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of April 8, 2017.
Youth and college
Antonijevic began his college soccer career at Marquette University in 2007, before transferring to Valparaiso University in 2009. In 2008, Antonijevic played for the Chicago Fire SC youth team that won the national USL Super-20 championship.
Antonijevic moved to rival Florida club Tampa Bay Rowdies on January 7, 2015. Antonijevic played 1,823 minutes in 21 games for the Rowdies in 2015 and was named to the NASL Team of the Week four times, more often than any other Rowdies player. On December 22, 2015, the Rowdies signed the towering center back to a fresh contract good through the 2016 season, with an option for 2017.
- "Stefan Antonijevic Bio Marquette Golden Eagles Official Athletic Site". Gomarquette.com. 2012-01-18. Retrieved 2017-04-06.
- "Men's Soccer - 2011-12 Roster - Official Athletic Site of the Valparaiso University Crusaders". Valpoathletics.com. 1989-01-24. Retrieved 2017-04-06.
- Alex Englen (2012-01-17). "Some Surprising Info On Supplemental Draft Pick Stefan Antonijevic - The Blue Testament". Thedailywiz.com. Retrieved 2017-04-06.
- [dead link]
- "Oops! Sorry, Something Went Wrong". NASL. Retrieved 2017-04-06.
- "Tampa Bay Rowdies Sign Stefan Antonijevic to New Contract". RowdiesSoccer.com. Retrieved December 22, 2015.
|This biographical article related to a Serbian association football defender is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|