|Full name||Stefan Kolb|
|Date of birth||22 January 1991|
|Place of birth||Bayreuth, Germany|
|Height||1.85 m (6 ft 1 in)|
|2007–2009||FC Carl Zeiss Jena|
|2009–2010||FC Carl Zeiss Jena||15||(1)|
|2010–2012||Greuther Fürth II||37||(5)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 2 July 2015.
Kolb began his career with Sportring Bayreuth before he moved to FSV Bayreuth in summer 2001. After six years playing for FSV Bayreuth's youth team he left for FC Carl Zeiss Jena in summer 2007. After 23 games in two years he was promoted to the 3. Liga team and made his debut on 29 August 2009 against VfL Osnabrück and scored his first goal on 5 September 2009 against Holstein Kiel which was the deciding one. After four years with Carl Zeiss Jena and his first professional season he signed on 3 July 2010 with Greuther Fürth.
- "Kolb, Stefan". kicker.de (in German). Retrieved 29 July 2011.
- "Reichenberger untermauert die Osnabrücker Heimstärke". kicker.de (in German). Retrieved 21 August 2010.
- "Glückliches Händchen von van Eck". kicker.de (in German). 5 September 2009. Retrieved 21 August 2010.
- "Kolb versucht's beim Kleeblatt". kicker.de (in German). Retrieved 21 August 2010.
- Stefan Kolb profile at Fussballdaten
|This biographical article related to association football in Germany, about a forward born in the 1990s, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|