|Full name||Stefan Schnoor|
|Date of birth||24 April 1971|
|Place of birth||Neumünster, Germany|
|Height||1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)|
|1998–2000||Derby County F.C.||60||(2)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
Schnoor made his name at Hamburger SV but left the club on a free transfer in 1998 to join Derby County F.C.. After two and a half years in England, scoring twice against Leicester City and Leeds United, he returned to Germany with VfL Wolfsburg in a swap deal involving Brian O'Neil. After that he played for Holstein Kiel where he ended his playing career in 2007. In 2010 Schnoor returned to active play for one season in the fifth tier Oberliga with Hamburg amateur side Germania Schnelsen.
As of February 2009, he is a player agent. His agency, Kick and Rush GmbH, represents, among others, Colin Kazim-Richards, Mathias Jørgensen, Marcus Tudgay, Giles Barnes, Christopher Poulsen and Wayne Routledge.
- Stefan Schnoor at Soccerbase
- Career stats at fussballdaten.de (German)
- His agency Kick and Rush GmbH
- Culley, Jon (19 September 1998). "Schnoor awakes". London: The Independent. Retrieved 6 November 2009.
- Bramwell, Neil (31 October 1998). "Sturridge restores a perfect balance". London: The Independent. Retrieved 6 November 2009.
- "Ex-HSV-Profi Schnoor kickt jetzt für Germania Schnelsen". Welt.de.
|This biographical article related to association football in Germany, about a defender born in the 1970s, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|