|Administrative region||Central Macedonia|
|Elevation||493 m (1,617 ft)|
|• Population||381 (2011)|
|• Area (km2)||55.996|
|Time zone||UTC+2 (EET)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC+3 (EEST)|
|Postal code||570 21|
|Vehicle registration||NAx-xxxx to NXx-xxxx|
Stefanina (Greek: Στεφανινά) is a village and a community of the Volvi municipality. Before the 2011 local government reform it was part of the municipality of Arethousa, of which it was a municipal district. The 2011 census recorded 362 inhabitants in the village and 381 in the community. The community of Stefanina covers an area of 55.996 km2.
The community of Stefanina consists of two separate settlements:
- Kato Stefanina (population 19)
- Stefanina (population 362)
The aforementioned population figures are from the 2011 census.
- "Απογραφή Πληθυσμού - Κατοικιών 2011. ΜΟΝΙΜΟΣ Πληθυσμός" (in Greek). Hellenic Statistical Authority.
- Kallikratis law Greece Ministry of Interior (in Greek)
- "Population & housing census 2001 (incl. area and average elevation)" (PDF) (in Greek). National Statistical Service of Greece.