|Full name||Stefano Celozzi|
|Date of birth||2 November 1988|
|Place of birth||Günzburg, West Germany|
|Height||1.71 m (5 ft 7 in)|
|Playing position||Right back|
|–2005||SSV Ulm 1846|
|2005||FC Bayern Munich|
|2005–2008||FC Bayern Munich II||81||(3)|
|2009||→ Karlsruher SC II||1||(0)|
|2011||→ VfB Stuttgart II||1||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 10:45, 20 December 2016 (UTC).
After playing youth football with a succession of local clubs, including SSV Ulm 1846, Celozzi joined the youth setup of Bayern Munich in 2005. He quickly progressed to the reserve team, making his debut in the Regionalliga in August 2005, aged just 16. Over the next three seasons, Celozzi played 81 games at this level, scoring three times. He was named as part of the first-team squad for the 2007–08 season, but did not make an appearance, continuing to be a regular for the reserves.
In July 2008, Celozzi joined Karlsruher SC, and made his first appearance on 10 August 2008 in the first round of the DFB-Pokal, against SpVgg Ansbach. He made his Bundesliga debut on 16 August 2008 in the opening fixture against VfL Bochum. Karlsruhe were relegated at the end of the season.
On 3 May 2012, VfB Stuttgart announced that the expiring contract of Celozzi would not be extended.
|2005–06||FC Bayern Munich II||Regionalliga Süd||32||0||—||—||32||0|
|2008–09||Karlsruher SC II||1||0||—||—||1||0|
|2010–11||VfB Stuttgart II||3. Liga||1||0||—||—||1||0|
|2014–15||VfL Bochum||2. Bundesliga||32||0||2||0||—||34||0|
- "Den könnte ich zu Magath schicken" (in German). kicker.de. 24 October 2005. Retrieved 27 June 2009.
- "Stefano Celozzi" (in German). kicker. Retrieved 20 June 2015.
- "VfB sign Celozzi and Schwarz". vfb.de. 25 June 2009. Retrieved 25 June 2009.
- "Fond farewells". vfb.de. VfB Stuttgart. 3 May 2012. Retrieved 3 May 2012.
- "Eintracht Sign Trapp And Celozzi". eintracht.de. 7 May 2012. Retrieved 7 May 2012.
- "Celozzi wird Bochumer" [Celozzi joins Bochum] (in German). VfL Bochum. 14 July 2014. Retrieved 14 July 2014.