Steinbach Credit Union
Steinbach Credit Union HQ in Steinbach, Manitoba.
Number of locations
|Glenn Friesen, CEO|
|Total assets||$4.25 billion CAD (2015)|
Steinbach Credit Union (SCU) is a Canadian co-operative financial institution and formerly the country's largest single branch credit union. Founded in 1941, it is now the largest credit union, by total assets, in the province of Manitoba and the seventh largest in the country. As of March 2015, SCU has assets of $4.25 billion CAD and a membership base of over 91,000.
|2010||eroWORKS - Retail Banking System: Steinbach Credit Union||Project of the Year - PMI Manitoba Chapter ||Won|
|2010||SignEx with Steinbach Credit Union||Award of Merit: Unusual/Unique Displays - Cosac Awards ||Won|
- "Steinbach Credit Union's assets surpass $2.5 billion". Retrieved 2009-03-30.
- "SCU giving back more than $7.5M". Winnipeg Sun. 2015-03-11.
- "Manitoba credit union celebrates milestone". CBC News. 2001-08-25. Retrieved 2009-03-30.
- "Steinbach Credit Union plans to build new HQ". Winnipeg Free Press. 2011-10-07. Retrieved 2015-12-27.
- "SCU Announces Cash Back For Members, Falk Not Re-elected". SteinbachOnline.com. 2015-03-12.
- "Shovels in ground for new SCU site". Archived from the original on February 28, 2009. Retrieved 2009-03-30.
- "Retail Banking Project Earns Chapter Project of the Year Award" (PDF). Project Management Institute. Retrieved 1 September 2015.
- "Awards". SignEx. Retrieved 1 September 2015.