Steinbach Credit Union
Number of locations
|Glenn Friesen, CEO|
|Total assets||$4.25 billion CAD (2015)|
Steinbach Credit Union (SCU) is a Canadian co-operative financial institution and formerly the country's largest single branch credit union. Founded in 1941, it is now the largest credit union, by total assets, in the province of Manitoba and the seventh largest in the country. As of March 2015, SCU has assets of $4.25 billion CAD and a membership base of over 91,000.
- "Steinbach Credit Union's assets surpass $2.5 billion". Retrieved 2009-03-30.
- "SCU giving back more than $7.5M". Winnipeg Sun. 2015-03-11.
- "Manitoba credit union celebrates milestone". CBC News. 2001-08-25. Retrieved 2009-03-30.
- "SCU Announces Cash Back For Members, Falk Not Re-elected". SteinbachOnline.com. 2015-03-12.
- "Shovels in ground for new SCU site". Retrieved 2009-03-30.[dead link]