Steinbock or Alpine ibex is a species of wild goat living in the Alps.
Steinbock also may also refer to:
- Operation Steinbock, a 1944 Luftwaffe bombing raid against southern England
- Steinbock (icebreaker), a river icebreaker of the Wasser und Schifffahrtsamt
People with the surname
- Bonnie Steinbock, American professor of philosophy
- Dan Steinbock (born 1954), Finnish business consultant and lecturer
- Eberhard Steinböck (fl. 1882–1912), Austrian Olympic sport shooter
- John Thomas Steinbock (1937-2010), American Roman Catholic Bishop of Fresno
- Otto Steinböck (1893–1969), Austrian zoologist
- Wenceslas Steinbock, a character in Cousin Bette
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Steinbock.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.