Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Steiner or steiner in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Steiner may refer to:
- Steiner, Michigan, a village in the United States
- Steiner, Mississippi
- Steiner Studios, film and television production studio in New York City
- Steiner's theorem, used to determine the mass moment of inertia around an axis. Also known as parallel axis theorem
- Poncelet–Steiner theorem
- Steiner point (disambiguation)
- Steiner surface
- Steiner system, a type of block design
- Steiner tree
- Waldorf education, also called Steiner education
- The Steiner Brothers, the professional wrestling "tag team" of real-life brothers Rick and Scott Steiner
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Steiner.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.