She is the co-director of the SFU Medical Image Computing Analysis (MICA) Lab at Simon Fraser and teaches Computer Interface Design.
In 2000 she was appointed director of the Centre for Systems Science at Simon Fraser University.
She is currently involved in two different research areas.
- Melanoma analysis (funded by Canadian Health Research Projects, CHRP) . See also Article in Journal of Innovation, June 2012
- Eyegaze tracking in surgery applications (funded by the Canadian Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council, NSERC)
- M. Stella Atkins, Professor of Computing Science, Simon Fraser University
- Anita Borg Institute for Women and Technology: Systers
- (November 30, 2000). "People: SFU Prof to Run Centre", The Province, p. A49.
|P ≟ NP||This biographical article relating to a computer scientist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|