From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up stellar in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Stellar may refer to:
- Stellar (New Zealand band), a New Zealand-based rock band
- "Stellar" (song), a 2000 song by Incubus
- Stellar (South Korean band), a South Korean girl group
- Stellar Awards, awards for the gospel music industry
- Stellar (magazine), an Irish lifestyle and fashion magazine
- Hasselblad Stellar, a compact digital camera
- Hyundai Stellar, an automobile model
- O2 XDA Stellar, an HTC mobile phone
- Stellar Airpark, an airport near Chandler, Arizona, USA
- Stellar Charter School, a school in Redding, California, USA
- Stellar Group (construction company), a construction company in Florida, USA
- Stellar School System, a private school in Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
- Stellar Search, an executive search firm in New Delhi
- Stellar (Payment & Exchange Network), a system for sending money through the internet
People with the name
- Eliot Stellar (1919–1993), American psychologist
- Stellar Loussier, a character from Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny
- List of stellar properties, links to astrophysics pages with the word stellar
- Dr. Stellar, a Big Bang Comics superhero
- Star or stellum
- Stellar 7 a game for the Apple II computer system
- All pages beginning with "Stellar"
- All pages with titles containing "Stellar"
- Stella (disambiguation)
- Stellar II (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Stellar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.