|Products||Professional Audio Equipment, Recorders, Mixers|
Stellavox is a company based in Switzerland and is most noted for their compact portable reel-to-reel magnetic tape audio recorders used by radio and TV-stations and motion picture location sound mixers as an alternative to the Nagra recorders.
- 1954: Model 54
- 1957: Sm 0
- 1958: Sm 4 ( Fi Cord 1A in England)
- 1959: Fi-Cord 101 - Transistor dictaphone
- 1960: 5 Sm - Professional recorder for radio reporters
- 1969: SP 7 - Reel-to-reel recorder with exchangeable headblock. Nearly 2000 units built.
- 1972: 7 SQ - Quadraphonic version of the SP7
- 1975: SP 8 - Development of SP8. Sub models are SU 8, SR 8, SM 8 (a.k.a. master Stella), SI 8, SD 8th.
- 1979: 88 TD - Universal Studio Recorder
- 1984: 9 TD - Studio machine, development of TD88
- 1989: 9 SP - Further development of the SP8
- [OPERATING MANUAL for the portable professional mixer STELLAVOX AMI 48]
- Filmsoundsweden.se, read 2012-08-28