Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up stemma in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Stemma (plural stemmata) may refer to:
- Kind of empire Crowns in the late Roman, the Byzantine and the Bulgarian empires
- Coat of arms in Italy
- A family tree or recorded genealogy
- One of the types of simple eyes in arthropods
- In the study of stemmatics, a diagram showing the relationship of a text to its manuscripts
- A graphical representation of the grammatical dependencies between the words in a syntactic construction --- see Tesniere
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Stemma.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.