From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up steno in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Steno may refer to:
- Steno, small community at the northwest of Salamis Island, Greece
- Stenography, the process of writing in shorthand
- Stenotype, a specialized chorded keyboard or typewriter used by stenographers for shorthand use
- Stenotrophomonas maltophilia (Steno), an aerobic, nonfermentative, Gram-negative bacterium which causes uncommon but difficult to treat infections in humans
- Steno (lunar crater)
- Steno (genus), the monotypic genus of the Rough-toothed Dolphin
- Steno Diabetes Center, a research and teaching hospital in Gentofte, Denmark
- Steno Endemic, fauna/flora existing only in 1 singular place, e.g., 1 lake, 1 islet/-land, 1 mountain
- Nicolas Steno (1638–1686), a pioneer in anatomy and geology
- Stefano Vanzina (aka Steno) (1915–1988), Italian movie director, famous for kickstarting the subgenre Poliziotteschi films
- Sterno, a fuel made from jellied alcohol
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Steno.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.