Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up steno in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Steno may refer to:
- Steno, Salamis, small community at the northwest of Salamis Island, Greece
- Stenography, the process of writing in shorthand
- Stenotype, a specialized chorded keyboard or typewriter used by stenographers for shorthand use
- Stenotrophomonas maltophilia (Steno), an aerobic, nonfermentative, Gram-negative bacterium which causes uncommon but difficult to treat infections in humans
- Steno (genus), the monotypic genus of the rough-toothed dolphin
- Steno Diabetes Center, a research and teaching hospital in Gentofte, Denmark
- Nicolas Steno (1638–1686), a pioneer in anatomy and geology
- Stefano Vanzina (aka Steno) (1915–1988), Italian movie director, famous for kickstarting the subgenre Poliziotteschi films
- Sterno, a fuel made from jellied alcohol
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Steno.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.