From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Stentor is a figure from Greek mythology.
Stentor can also refer to:
- 2146 Stentor, asteroid
- Stentor Alliance, alliance of telecommunications companies in Canada
- Stentor, genus of protozoa
- Armstrong Siddeley Stentor, liquid-fuelled rocket engine used in the Blue Steel missile
- The Stentor, student-run newspaper at Lake Forest College
- Stentor, a PACS in the US Health industry.
- Stentor has also been used in organs for a type of very loud flue stop, and for a department of such stops as in the "Stentor Division" in the Wanamaker Organ.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Stentor.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.