Степан Іванович Кубів
|First Vice Prime Minister of Ukraine|
|Assumed office |
14 April 2016
|Prime Minister||Volodymyr Groysman|
|9th Chairman of the National Bank of Ukraine|
24 February 2014 – 19 June 2014
|Preceded by||Ihor Sorkin|
|Succeeded by||Valeriya Hontaryeva|
|Born||19 March 1962|
Mshanets, Zboriv Raion, Ternopil Oblast, Ukrainian SSR
|Alma mater||Lviv University|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Stepan Kubiv.|
Stepan Kubiv (Ukrainian: Степан Іванович Кубів, Stepan Ivanovych Kubiv; born March 19, 1962) is a Ukrainian politician who is the current First Vice Prime Minister of Ukraine and simultaneously Minister of Economic Development and Trade since 14 April 2016. He is also a former acting chairman of the National Bank of Ukraine.
Prior to convocation
- 1983-1988 Researcher, Ivan Franko University in Lviv,
- 1988-1991 Youth worker, municipality of Lviv, director
- 1991-1994 Student union of Lviv, director
- 1994-2000 Western Ukrainian Commercial Bank, Chairman from 1997.
- 2000-2008 JSC Kredobank, Chairman
- 2008 to present, Associate Professor of Marketing and Logistics "Lviv Polytechnic".
- From 2010 to 2012 Bank Supervisory Board.
- From December 12, 2012 parliament VII of Ukraine .
- 2013-2014 commander in the House of Trade Unions in Kyiv, during the mass anti-government protests in Ukraine.
- 28 February 2014, Member of the National Security Council. 
- 4 March 2014, Personal written statement of resignation - the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine stopped prematurely powers of MPs in connection with a personal request of deputies' powers.
- New Cabinet formed in Ukraine, UNIAN (14 April 2016)
- "Ukraine's parliament appoints new central bank chief". Reuters. 24 February 2014. Archived from the original on 28 February 2014. Retrieved 25 February 2014.
- "Ukraine crisis: EU deal to be signed on 27 June". BBC News Online. 19 June 2014. Archived from the original on 19 June 2014. Retrieved 19 June 2014.
- "People's Deputies of Ukraine". Archived from the original on 2 July 2014. Retrieved 24 March 2014.
- "Appointment of Kubiv SI as Chairman of the National Bank of Ukraine". Archived from the original on March 11, 2014. Retrieved 24 March 2014.
- "Про склад Ради національної безпеки і оборони України" [The composition of the National Security and Defence Council of Ukraine]. Archived from the original on 11 March 2014. Retrieved 24 March 2014.
- "Про дострокове припинення повноважень народного депутата України Кубіва С.І." [Premature termination of deputy Stepan Ivanovich Kubiv]. Archived from the original on 11 March 2014. Retrieved 24 March 2014.
- Poroshenko Bloc to have greatest number of seats in parliament Archived November 12, 2014, at the Wayback Machine, Ukrinform (8 November 2014)
People's Front 0.33% ahead of Poroshenko Bloc with all ballots counted in Ukraine elections - CEC Archived November 12, 2014, at the Wayback Machine, Interfax-Ukraine (8 November 2014)
Poroshenko Bloc to get 132 seats in parliament - CEC, Interfax-Ukraine (8 November 2014)
- ‹See Tfd›(in Ukrainian) Full electoral list of Poroshenko Bloc, Ukrayinska Pravda (19 September 2014)
| Governor of the National Bank of Ukraine