Chiocci playing for Collingwood in 2017
|Full name||Stephanie Chiocci|
|Date of birth||6 December 1988|
|Place of birth||Carlton, Victoria|
|Original team(s)||Diamond Creek (VFLW)|
|Draft||No. 11, 2016 AFL Women's draft|
Round 1, 2017, Collingwood|
vs. Carlton, at IKON Park
|Height||170 cm (5 ft 7 in)|
|Weight||55 kg (8 st 9 lb; 121 lb)|
|Representative team honours|
1 Playing statistics correct to the end of the 2018 season.
2 State and international statistics correct as of 2017.
Stephanie Chiocci (pronounced Kee-otchi; born 6 December 1988) is an Australian rules footballer playing for the Collingwood Football Club in the AFL Women's competition. She is the club's inaugural AFLW team captain.
Early life and state league football
Chiocci plays state league football for Diamond Creek in the Victorian Women's Football League (VWFL) and has done so since 2006. She was a member of the Creekers North East division premiership team in 2006 and won the club's best and fairest award that same season. That season, she also received the leagues' best first year player award. She repeated the result in 2012, with a second premiership and second club best and fairest. She kicked three goals in the winning grand final. Chiocci placed second in the league's best and fairest award at the conclusion of the 2009 season. She has captained the club since the 2014 season.
In 2010, Chiocci was one of forty players to participate in the women's AFL high-performance camp. As part of the program she played in a curtain-raiser exhibition match ahead of the round 12, 2010 AFL match between Melbourne and Collingwood.
Chiocci was selected by the Western Bulldogs with the club's first selection and number two overall in the 2013 women's AFL exhibition game draft. She later played in the first women's exhibition match in June 2013. She was retained by the club and played in exhibition matches in each year through to the end of 2016. She captained the side in 2015 and 2016 including in the women's all-star match in September 2016.
AFL Women's career
Chiocci was drafted by Collingwood with the club's second selection and eleventh overall in the 2016 AFL Women's draft. She was named the club's inaugural AFL Women's captain in January 2017. Chiocci played in all seven games of the 2017 season.
In May 2017, Collingwood signed her for the 2018 season.  She played in the first five matches of the season, before she was suspended for making forceful head-high contact with the Bulldogs' Libby Birch in round 5. She was suspended for two matches, ending her season after playing five matches.
- Statistics are correct to the end of the 2018 season
|Totals||Averages (per game)|
Honours and achievements
- Collingwood captain: 2017–present
- Victoria representative honours in AFL Women's State of Origin: 2017
- "Steph Chiocci: Vic". AFL Community. Retrieved 26 January 2017.
- Flanagan, Martin (3 June 2016). "Leading Bulldog Steph Chiocci won't die wondering". The Age. Fairfax Media. Retrieved 26 January 2017.
- Sewell, Eliza (25 January 2017). "Black and white the right look for Collingwood's first AFLW captain Steph Chiocci". Herald Sun. News Corp Australia. Retrieved 26 January 2017.
- "#1 Steph Chiocci". Victorian Women's Football League. SportsTG. Retrieved 26 January 2017.
- O'Connor, Callum (17 October 2016). "Diamond Creek leads the country with 14 players selected in AFL Women's draft". Diamond Valley Leader. News Corp Australia. Retrieved 26 January 2017.
- O'Connor, Callum (3 May 2016). "After 10 years and 150 games Diamond Creek's Stephanie Chiocci represents everything that is good in the developing women's game". Diamond Valley Leader. News Corp Australia. Retrieved 26 January 2017.
- "Stephanie Chiocci". Precision Sports Entertainment Group. Retrieved 26 January 2017.
- Hustwaite, Megan (22 June 2010). "VWFL goes for High Performance". Leader. News Corp Australia. Retrieved 26 January 2017.
- "New Dog Chiocci caught Ablett's eye". Western Bulldogs. Bigpond. 16 May 2013. Retrieved 26 January 2017.
- "Bulldogs women's team finalised". Western Bulldogs. Bigpond. 19 May 2014. Retrieved 26 January 2017.
- "Determined Dogs out for win". Western Bulldogs. Bigpond. 15 August 2015. Retrieved 26 January 2017.
- O'Connor, Callum (6 June 2016). "Diamond Creek star Stephanie Chiocci leads Western Bulldogs to victory over Western Australia in exhibition game at Docklands". Diamond Valley Leader. News Corp Australia. Retrieved 26 January 2017.
- Lane, Samantha (8 November 2015). "AFL Victoria launches female academy". The Age. Fairfax Media. Retrieved 26 January 2017.
- Thompson, Matt (9 November 2015). "Women's national comp closer". Melbourne FC. Bigpond. Retrieved 26 January 2017.
- "Women's All Australian team announced". Melbourne FC. Bigpond. 24 June 2013. Retrieved 26 January 2017.
- "Blues fan, then Dog, now Chiocci is Pies skipper". AFL Media. Bigpond. 26 January 2017. Retrieved 26 January 2017.
- Black, Sarah (18 May 2017). "AFLW: Steph Chiocci headlines five re-signings at Pies - AFL.com.au". afl.com.au. Telstra Media. Retrieved 18 May 2017.
- Wood, Lauren (6 March 2018). "Collingwood star Steph Chiocci accepts two-week ban for high bump on Bulldog Libby Birch". Herald Sun. News Corp Australia. Retrieved 16 March 2018.
- "Collingwood re-sign host of players". The Women's Game. 28 May 2018.
- "Steph Chiocci – player stats by season". Australian Football. Retrieved 23 March 2018.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Steph Chiocci.|
- Steph Chiocci at AustralianFootball.com