This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Origin||Houston, Texas, United States|
|Occupation(s)||Singer, songwriter, model|
Jones was born in Houston, Texas and raised in Missouri City, and currently resides in Los Angeles, California. His mother was a DJ and his father was a drug dealer who was murdered when he was twelve years old. Jones attended Santa Monica College majoring in psychology. He is also the younger brother of comedian DeRay Davis.
He has made cameos in music videos, such as Bobby Valentino's "Anonymous", Destiny's Child's "Jumpin' Jumpin'", Toya's "I Do" and Faith Evans' "I Love You". He was the face of Enyce clothing and is signed to the agency Ford Models.
He is often compared to musicians Maxwell and D'Angelo. According to his Twitter page, he is also working on an animated series called MR ORDINARY the animated series which is a spin-off from his clothing line.
He attended season 3 of Baldwin Hills and performed a song called "Deelishis".
On July 1, 2010, a short series featuring Steph as one of the major roles aired on ABC Family (though he is not seen until the episode 4). The series follows an artist by the name of Marié Digby and her story behind the makings of her songs on her new album, Breathing Underwater. Steph played Kyle, a DJ who Marié falls for while making the album.
- Mr. Ordinary (2009)
- Gravity (Lifetape)
- Strength in Numbers (2008)
- "All Aboard (Ride It)" (Chingy featuring Steph Jones) (2007)
- Seattle Slim (August 21, 2008). Steph Jones: Nothing Ordinary Singersroom. Accessed September 1, 2008.
- Marcus Scott (February 5, 2008). Steph Jones Interview Nu Soul Magazine. Accessed July 18, 2008.
- S. Erin Batiste. Steph Jones On Being Extra-Ordinary Buzzine. Accessed July 18, 2008.
- Todd Davis (February 2, 2008). Steph Jones: Heart & Soul HHNLive. Accessed July 18, 2008.