Stephan Krehl (5 July 1864 – 9 April 1924, in Leipzig) was a German composer, teacher, and theoretician. His writings include Traité général de la musique and Théorie de la musique et de science de la composition; and his important pupils include the Spanish composer Pablo Sorozábal.
- String Quartet in A major, Op.17 (published and performed 1899.)
- Quintet for Clarinet and Strings in A major, Op.19
- Piano Trio in D major, Op.32
- Cello concerto in G minor, Op.37 (performed February 2, 1911)
- Library of Congress
- See IMSLP workpage.
- "Orchestral Parts (Only) of Krehl Cello Concerto at RISM". Retrieved March 21, 2012.