|Full name||Stephane Assengue Ombiogno|
|Date of birth||May 23, 1990|
|Place of birth||Douala, Cameroon|
|Height||5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)|
|Espoir foot Academie|
|2007–2009||Daga Young Stars||20||(13)|
|2009||New England Revolution||2||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of May 17, 2017.
Stephane Assengue (born May 23, 1990) is a Cameroonian footballer.
He made his MLS debut on May 3, 2009, coming on as a second-half substitute for Kheli Dube in a game against Houston Dynamo. He was waived at the end of the 2009 MLS season, having featured in only two games for the Revolution. In 2014, he signed with Kingston FC of the Canadian Soccer League.
- Revs sign African forward Ombiogno
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on January 19, 2010. Retrieved May 3, 2009.
- Knighton chosen by Philly in Expansion Draft
- "Stephane Assengué - Kingston FC - The Official Website of Kingston's Professional Men's Soccer Club". Kingston FC - The Official Website of Kingston's Professional Men's Soccer Club. Retrieved 2016-05-01.
- "KINGSTON 4-3 VICTORY AT TORONTO CROATIA SATURDAY….Niagara and Burlington tie 1-1 | Canadian Soccer League". canadiansoccerleague.ca. Retrieved 2016-05-01.
|This biographical article related to Cameroonian football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|