Stephanie Bolster (born 1969) is a Canadian poet and professor of creative writing at Concordia University, Montreal. She holds a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Creative Writing (1991) and a Master of Fine Arts (1994) from the University of British Columbia. Her first book, White Stone: The Alice Poems, won the Governor General's Award for poetry in 1998.
- 1993 Norma Epstein Award for Creative Writing
- 1996 Bronwen Wallace Memorial Award for Poetry
- 1997 Contemporary Verse 2 poetry competition
- 1997 The Malahat Review Long Poem Prize
- 1998 Governor General's Award
- 1998 Poetry Chapbook Contest, Mother Tongue Press
- 1999 Gerald Lampert Award
- 2000 Lampman-Scott Award
- 2003 Great Blue Heron Poetry Competition, The Antigonish Review
- Three Bloody Words (above/ground press, Ottawa, 1996). Chapbook, published in edition of 300.
- Inside A Tent of Skin: 9 Poems from the National Gallery of Ottawa. (Mother Tongue Press, 1998). Limited edition chapbook.
- White Stone: The Alice Poems (Véhicule Editions, 1998).
- Two Bowls of Milk (McClelland & Stewart, 1999).
- Pavilion (McClelland & Stewart, 2002).
- A Page from the Wonders of Life on Earth (Brick Books, London, ON, 2011).
- Three Bloody Words: Twentieth Anniversary Edition (above/ground press, Ottawa, 2016).
- The Ishtar Gate: Last and Selected Poems, Diana Brebner, edited and with an introduction by Stephanie Bolster. Montréal and Kingston: McGill-Queen’s University Press, Hugh MacLennan Poetry Series, 2004.
- The Best Canadian Poetry in English 2008, edited by Stephanie Bolster, series/advisory editor Molly Peacock. Toronto: Tightrope Books, 2008.
- Penned: Zoo Poems, edited by Stephanie Bolster, Katia Grubisic, and Simon Reader. Montreal: Signal Editions/Véhicule Press, 2009.
- Global Poetry Anthology, edited by Valerie Bloom, Stephanie Bolster, Frank M. Chipasula, Fred D’Aguiar, Michael Harris, John Kinsella, Sinéad Morrissey, Odia Ofeimun, Eric Ormsby, and Anand Thakore. Montreal: Signal Editions/Véhicule Press, 2012.
- Roberts, Neil, editor, A Companion to Twentieth-century Poetry, p 315, Blackwell Publishing, 2003, ISBN 978-1-4051-1361-8, retrieved via Google Books, January 3, 2009
- McArthur Mooney, Jacob (2013). "Stephanie Bolster". Canadian Encyclopedia. Retrieved 2017-03-11.
- Brock University, Canadian Women Poets
- University of British Columbia, UBC Centennial
- Stephanie Bolster Faculty Profile, Department of English, Concordia University