|Member of the Ohio Senate
from the 16th district
January 3, 2017
|Preceded by||Jim Hughes|
|Member of the Ohio House of Representatives
from the 24th district
January 3, 2013 – December 31, 2016
|Preceded by||Ted Celeste|
|Succeeded by||Jim Hughes|
|Alma mater||Indiana University|
Stephanie Kunze is a Republican member of the Ohio Senate representing the 16th district. She formerly served in the Ohio House of Representatives for the 24th district. She was elected in 2012, defeating Democrat Maureen Reedy with 52% of the vote in a seat created by redrawing of boundaries. Kunze was unopposed in the Republican primary. Prior to her election she was a member of Hilliard, Ohio city council and a secretary at Norwich Elementary School. She is married with two children.
|2012||Ohio House of Representatives||General||Stephanie Kunze||Republican||32,630||51.93%||Maureen Reedy||Democratic||30,197||48.06%||Thomas Alban||Write-in||5||0.01%|
|2014||Ohio House of Representatives||General||Stephanie Kunze||Republican||22,874||57.2%||Kathy Hoff||Democratic||15,058||37.7%||Mark Noble||Libertarian||2,032||5.1%|
|2016||Ohio Senate||General||Stephanie Kunze||Republican||109,454||59.00%||Cathy Johnson||Democratic||76,077||41.00%|
- "Stephanie Kunze - House District 24". Ohio House of Representatives. Retrieved 28 July 2013.
- Corvo, Kevin (7 November 2012). "Kunze tops Reedy in 24th Ohio House District". ThisWeek Community News. Retrieved 28 July 2013.
- Budzak, Gary (22 February 2012). "Kunze, Reedy running unopposed in primary". ThisWeek Community News. Retrieved 28 July 2013.
- "Election Results". Ohio Secretary of State. Retrieved May 10, 2014.
- "Our Campaigns - OH State Senate 16 Race - Nov 08, 2016". Retrieved 2017-01-11.