Stephen K. Baskerville (born October 15, 1957) is an American scholar of political science and is described by Paul Craig Roberts as a leading authority on divorce, child custody and the family court system.
Education and employment history
Baskerville holds a BA in International Relations from American University as well as a PhD in Political Science and History from the London School of Economics and Political Science. He has served as the president of the American Coalition of Fathers and Children, and has been featured as a guest on The Political Cesspool.
Baskerville is currently a Professor of Government and Director of the International Politics & Policy program  at Patrick Henry College. He was previously Professor of Political Science at Howard University. He is the managing editor of the International Journal for Religious Freedom. 
Human Events described Baskerville as both critiquing the ways the systems create individual crimes and arguing that they create patronage systems and function at times to perpetuate the high levels of divorce that require the current large staffs in the system. It describes Baskerville's speciality as studying how public policy affects the family and working as an activist to change the policy. Baskerville's book Taken Into Custody: The War Against Fatherhood, Marriage and the Family (Cumberland House Publishing, 2007) was described by Touchstone Magazine as possibly his biggest contribution to public policy debates.
- "The Political Cesspool Guest List". Archived from the original on February 22, 2012. Retrieved February 24, 2010.
- A message from Dr. Baskerville about the International Politics & Policy Program at Patrick Henry College
- International Institute for Religious Freedom website http://www.iirf.eu/
- Sheils, WJ (1996). "Reviewed work: Not Peace but a Sword. The Political Theology of the English Revolution by Stephen Baskerville". The English Historical Review. 111 (440): 180–1. doi:10.1093/ehr/cxi.440.180. JSTOR 577920.
- Human Events article on Baskerville from 11 Feb., 2004
- Review of Taken Into Custody in Touchstone
- Baskerville's autobiography
- short article by Baskerville
- Dr. Baskerville's Biography on the Patrick Henry College website
- A message from Dr. Baskerville about the International Politics & Policy Program at PHC
- Official website
- Professor Baskerville's testimony to the National Press Club in August 2007
- O'Reilly Factor interview with Baskerville
- Mass News interview between Baskerview and Women's Freedom Network
- Article presenting Baskerville in debate with Tim Tippins on whether family courts have a gender bias
- Review of "Taken Into Custody" by F. Roger Devlin