Stephen Cooper (businessman)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Occupation(s)||Businessman, CEO of the Warner Music Group|
|Labels||Warner Music Group|
Cooper has held several important positions with various companies throughout his career. He was in charge of several venture businesses. He previously served as Vice-Chairman of Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer and was also CEO of Hawaiian Telcom.
Warner Music Group
- "Stephen Cooper profile". Forbes. Archived from the original on December 22, 2013. Retrieved August 22, 2013.
- "Stephen F. Cooper". Archived from the original on May 9, 2013. Retrieved August 22, 2013.
- "Billboard Business". Billboard. Retrieved 2019-09-05.
- "No. 8: Stephen Cooper | Power 100 Q&A". www.billboard.com.
- "Stephen Cooper - Executive Compensation". Retrieved August 22, 2013.
- "Executive Profile - Stephen Forbes Cooper". Bloomberg. Retrieved July 5, 2019.</ref>
Edgar Bronfman Jr.
| Chief Executive Officer of Warner Music Group
August 19, 2011-present