|Born||May 9, 1995|
San Francisco, California
|Listed height||201 cm (6 ft 7 in)|
|Listed weight||98 kg (216 lb)|
|High school||St. Ignatius College Prep|
(San Francisco, California)
|NBA draft||2017 / Undrafted|
Stephen George Domingo (born May 9, 1995) is an American professional basketball player, who last played for Donar of the Dutch Basketball League. Standing at 201 cm (6 ft 7 in), he plays as small forward.
On July 19, 2017, Domingo signed a 1-year contract with Donar of the Dutch Basketball League. On September 19, 2017, Domingo made his debut for Donar in the Champions League qualifying rounds. Domingo's performance on both ends of the court was recognized during Donar's FIBA Europe Cup campaign. In the FIBA Europe Cup, Domingo averaged 8.9 points per game and 3.8 rebounds per game in 21.9 minutes played, shooting 66.7% on field goals and 37.5% on three-point field goals. He scored in double figures in four of nine Europe Cup games played, including 13 points in a win against Keravnos in the second round of Europe Cup  and was instrumental in their second round win against Cluj. Domingo suffered an MCL sprain in January 2018 and returned to the US for rehab.
- "Stephen Domingo Player Profile". basketball.realgm.com.
- "Donar legt de Amerikaan Stephen Domingo voor een seizoen vast" (in Dutch). Donar.nl. 19 July 2017.
- "World champion Domingo sees Donar as perfect place to begin pro journey". Fiba.basketball. 1 December 2017. Retrieved 3 April 2018.
- "Stephen George Domingo". Fiba.basketball. Retrieved 3 April 2018.
- "FIBA U17 - USA repeat undefeated run to title". kaunas2012.fiba.com. 2012-07-08.