Stephen Hunter Flick
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Stephen Hunter Flick|
|Other names||Stephen Flick, Stephen H. Flick|
Stephen Hunter Flick is a sound editor with over 170 film credits.
All of these are in Best Sound Editing, with one being a Special achievement award.
- 1982 Academy Awards-nominated for Poltergeist, nomination shared with Richard L. Anderson. Lost to E.T.: The Extra-Terrestrial.
- 1987 Academy Awards-Received the Special Achievement Academy Award for RoboCop. Shared the award with John Pospisil.
- 1988 Academy Awards-Nominated for Die Hard. Nomination shared with Richard Shorr. Lost to Who Framed Roger Rabbit. 
- 1990 Academy Awards-Nominated for Total Recall. Lost to The Hunt for Red October. 
- 1994 Academy Awards-Speed. Won. 
- "The 55th Academy Awards (1983) Nominees and Winners". oscars.org. Retrieved 2014-03-15.
- "The 60th Academy Awards (1988) Nominees and Winners". oscars.org. Retrieved 2014-03-15.
- "The 61st Academy Awards (1989) Nominees and Winners". Archived from the original on July 6, 2011. Retrieved March 15, 2014.
- "The 63rd Academy Awards (1991) Nominees and Winners". oscars.org. Retrieved March 15, 2014.
- "The 67th Academy Awards (1995) Nominees and Winners". oscars.org. Retrieved 2014-03-15.
|This biographical article related to film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|