Professor Stephen Timothy Hyde is an Australian scientist who was appointed Fellow of the Australian Academy of Science in 2005.
He is professor and also the ARC Federation Fellow in the Department of Applied Mathematics, Research School of Physics and Engineering, at the Australian National University. He holds the Barry Ninham Chair of Natural Sciences.
From 1999 to 2002 he was Head of the Department of Applied Mathematics.
- "Australian Academy of Science - Fellowship list". Science.org.au. 7 April 2009. Archived from the original on 6 October 2011. Retrieved 15 October 2011.
- "ANU - Department of Applied Mathematics - AppMaths". Physics.anu.edu.au. Retrieved 15 October 2011.
- "Recent publications - Stephen Hyde". People.physics.anu.edu.au. Retrieved 15 October 2011.
- "The Australian National University (ANU) - Department of Applied Mathematics". Rsphysse.anu.edu.au. Archived from the original on 5 May 1999. Retrieved 15 October 2011.
- "Annual Reports - Research School of Physics - RSPhys - ANU".