1963 (age 54–55)|
|Occupation||Actor, director, screenwriter|
Piper Perabo (m. 2014)
Stephen T. Kay (born 1963) is a New Zealand actor, director and writer of film and television.
He has directed the films Get Carter and Boogeyman. as well as directing episodes of Saved, The Shield, Friday Night Lights, Sons of Anarchy and Quantico. Beginning his career as an actor, his acting credits include Quantum Leap, Murder, She Wrote, Party of Five and regular roles in Deadly Games and General Hospital.
Kay had previously dated Desperate Housewives actresses Teri Hatcher and Eva Longoria, whom he'd directed in The Dead Will Tell, for about a year each, between November 2006 and September 2007 and 2004, respectively.
- Profile, nytimes.com; accessed March 3, 2016.
- Stephen T. Kay profile, vidiot.com; accessed March 3, 2016.
- Leonard, Elizabeth (September 6, 2013). "Piper Perabo Engaged to Stephen Kay". People.
- "Piper Perabo and Stephen Kay Tie the Knot". People. July 27, 2014. Retrieved July 27, 2014.
- Orloff, Brian (November 17, 2006). "Teri Hatcher Dating Eva Longoria's Ex". People.