Stephen Koch (born September 6, 1968 in San Diego, California) is an American adventurer, extreme snowboarder, mountaineer, and pioneer in the field of snowboard mountaineering, a term he coined. He is best known as the first and only person to snowboard on all Seven Summits, the highest peak on each continent. Koch is also the first to snowboard all the major Teton peaks in Wyoming.
He is an author of articles for Alpinist Magazine, Transworld Snowboarding Magazine, Snowboarder, Mountain Zone.com, Men's Journal Magazine and American Alpine Journal. His photography work has been published in Men's Journal Magazine, Outside Magazine, National Geographic Adventure Magazine, American Alpine Journal, and Alpinist Magazine.
- "Ski and Snowboard Mountaineering Descents". Retrieved 27 September 2011.
- Koch, Stephen. "Slave to the Quest". Retrieved 14 September 2011.
- "Stephen Koch Takes on Everest". Retrieved 27 September 2011.
- Koch, Stephen. "The Everest Ride". Retrieved 14 September 2011.
- Koch, Stephen. "Stephen Koch Interview". Retrieved 14 September 2011.
- Koch, Stephen. "Snowboarding Kilimanjaro, First Descent". Retrieved 18 September 2011.
- Koch, Stephen. "Avalanche. A Survivor's Story". Retrieved 17 September 2011.