Stephen Lee (actor)
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (August 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
November 11, 1955|
Englewood, New Jersey, U.S.
|Died||August 14, 2014
Los Angeles, California, U.S.
|Cause of death||Heart attack|
|Alma mater||Avila College|
|Years active||1981 - 2014|
Stephen Lee (November 11, 1955 – August 14, 2014) was an American actor from Englewood, New Jersey.
Lee appeared in over 90 different television shows, including playing the role of the annoying cabinet installer on Seinfeld, a criminal informant in Nash Bridges, and a foreign diplomat on the 80's television show Night Court (Season 9 episode 3). He had parts in 14 movies including: La Bamba, Dolls, WarGames, RoboCop 2, The Negotiator, and others. Lee also guest starred in two episodes of Star Trek: The Next Generation.
Lee died of a heart attack in Los Angeles, California, aged 58.
- WarGames (1983) - Sgt. Schneider
- Purple Hearts (1984) - Wizard
- Crimes of Passion (1984) - Jerry
- Dolls (1987) - Ralph Morris
- La Bamba (1987) - Big Bopper
- Portrait of a White Marriage (1988) - Frenchy Kandinsky
- RoboCop 2 (1990) - Duffy
- The Pit and the Pendulum (1991) - Gomez
- Prehysteria! (1993) - Rico Sarno
- Who Do I Gotta Kill? (1994) - Bobby Blitzer
- Black Scorpion (1995) - Capt. Strickland
- Carnosaur 3: Primal Species (1996) - Sergeant
- Black Scorpion II (1996) - Capt. Strickland, 21 st Precinct
- The Negotiator (1998) - Farley
- Lured Innocence (2000) - Chuck
- Burlesque (2010) - Dwight (final film role)
|This article about an American television actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|