|Born||November 29, 1954|
Queens, New York
Stephen Moses (born November 29, 1954) is a rock drummer and a trombonist. He is a founding member of Alice Donut, and also currently plays with MJ12 with Percy Jones and Rosenbloom. He has recorded with a number of artists over the years, and has played trombone on five albums by Sour Jazz.
- see Alice Donut
- Love God soundtrack
- Blind Melon - Soup (song: St Andrew's Fall)
- Voltaire (musician) - Almost Human
- Voltaire - BooHoo (projekt 129, 2002)
- Voltaire - Then and Again (projekt 162, 2004)
- Deep Water (Antilles, 1988)
- Sour Jazz - No Values (1999)
- Sour Jazz - Lost For Life (2001)
- Sour Jazz - Dressed To the Left (2001)
- Sour Jazz - Rock & Roll Ligger (2005)
- Sour Jazz - American Seizure (2009
- MJ12 (Gonzo Multimedia HST402CD) (2015)
- BC35 volume two (Bronson Recordings BRCD/004) (2019)
- "Store". Alternative Tentacles (Record label)).
- Strong, M. C. (2003). The Great Indie Discography. Edinburgh: Canongate. ISBN 978-1841953359.
- "Interview with David Rosenbloom". Roulette (Blog). 24 May 2009.
- "Marc Sloan Discography". Trees of Nerve Endings. Archived from the original on 2012-03-13.
- "Related Artists". Blind Melon (Blog). Archived from the original on 2013-02-24.
- "Voltaire - Almost Human CD Album". CD Universe.