|Minister for Transport and Infrastructure|
26 March 2014
|Preceded by||Tom Koutsantonis|
|Member for Lee|
15 March 2014
|Preceded by||Michael Wright|
|Born||Stephen Campbell Mullighan|
|Political party||Australian Labor Party (SA)|
|Relations||Ted Mullighan (father)|
|Alma mater||University of Adelaide|
Stephen Campbell Mullighan is an Australian politician representing the South Australian House of Assembly seat of Lee for the South Australian Branch of the Australian Labor Party since the 2014 state election.
He has previously held the portfolios of Minister assisting the Minister for Planning and Minister assisting the Minister for Housing and Urban Development.
He is aligned with the Labor Right faction.
Mullighan entered cabinet in March 2014.
- Minister for Transport and Infrastructure
- Minister for Housing and Urban Development
- 2014 SA election: Antony Green ABC
- Wills, Daniel (2014-03-26). "Analysis: Cabinet reshuffle the start of Jay Weatherill's reinvented Labor". The Advertiser. Retrieved 2016-01-21.
- Cabinet of South Australia: Premier.sa.gov.au
|South Australian House of Assembly|
|Member of Parliament
|Minister for Transport and Infrastructure
|Minister for Housing and Urban Development
2016 – present
|This article about an Australian Labor Party politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|