Stephen P. Cohen
Stephen Philip Cohen (born 1936) is an American political scientist and professor of security studies. He is a prominent expert on Pakistan, India, and South Asian security, He is a senior fellow in foreign policy studies at the Brookings Institution and an emeritus professor at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. He authored, co-authored or edited at least 12 books, and named as one of America's 500 most influential people in foreign affairs, and is a fixture on radio and television talk shows.
- Stephen P. Cohen (30 April 2013). Shooting for a Century: The India-Pakistan Conundrum. Brookings Institution Press. pp. 3–. ISBN 978-0-8157-2186-4. Retrieved 27 June 2013.
- Stephen Philip Cohen (4 November 2011). The Future of Pakistan. Brookings Institution Press. pp. 1–. ISBN 978-0-8157-2180-2.
- Stephen Philip Cohen (2004). The Idea of Pakistan. Brookings Institution Press. pp. 1–. ISBN 978-0-8157-1502-3.
- P. R. Chari; Pervaiz Iqbal Cheema; Stephen P. Cohen (2000). The Compound Crisis of 1990: Perception, Politics, and Insecurity. Program in Arms Control, Disarmament, and International Security, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
- Stephen Philip Cohen (2001). India: Emerging Power. Brookings Institution Press. pp. 1–. ISBN 978-0-8157-1501-6.
- Stephen P. Cohen (1 June 1998). The Pakistan Army: with a new foreword and epilogue. Oxford University Press. ISBN 978-0-19-577948-6.
- Stephen P. Cohen. The Indian Army: Its Contribution to the Development of a Nation. Oxford University Press. ISBN 978-0-19-565316-8.
- Stephen Philip Cohen; Cohen, Stephen P., and Sunil Dasgupta. (7 September 2010). Arming Without Aiming: India's Military Modernization. Brookings Institution Press. ISBN 978-0-8157-0402-7.
- "Stephen Philip Cohen". Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy:National University of Singapore. Archived from the original on 24 December 2012. Retrieved 19 November 2012.
- "Media Advisory - Rising India's "Pakistan Problem"". Canada Newswire. 6 Apr 2009. Retrieved 19 November 2012.
- "Kashmir conflict will last for 100 years: Author Stephen P Cohen". Daily News and Analysis. 31 May 2011. Retrieved 15 August 2011.
- Siraj Akbar, Malik (15 Jan 2012). "The Future of Pakistan". The Express Tribune. Retrieved 19 November 2012.
and is a Senior Fellow at the Washington DC-based think tank the Brookings Institution and considered as the "dean of the Pakistan experts." He is known as one of the world's most trusted civilian authorities on the Pakistani military and its relationship with the civilian governments.
- "Stephen P. Cohen, Leading Expert on India, Joins Brookings as Senior Fellow". Brookings. 9 Oct 1998. Archived from the original on 4 March 2016. Retrieved 17 November 2012.
- "Lecture". The University of Texas at Austin:South Asia Institute.
- "Stephen P. Cohen". University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign:. Archived from the original on 24 June 2013. Retrieved 17 November 2012.
- "Stephen P. Cohen". Brookings. Retrieved 16 November 2012.
|This biography of a political scientist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|