From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up stepped or stepping in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Stepping may refer to:
- Walking, one of the main gaits of locomotion among legged animals
- Stepping level, an aspect of microprocessor version designation
- Stepping (debugging), a method of debugging
- Chicago stepping, a type of dance originating in Chicago
- Step dance, generic term for dance styles where the footwork is the most important part of the dance
- Stepping (African-American), a percussive dance in which the participant's entire body is used as an instrument
- Skitting a.k.a. stepping, an underground dance style originating in South Africa, with two named varieties: Truth style or old school, and float step or heel-toe
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Stepping.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.