Stereogram may refer to:
- A stereoscopic image, see stereoscopy
- Autostereogram, a three-dimensional image puzzle
- A sound system, see high fidelity
- A music centre with the integration of the record player and the wireless receiver, sometimes called radiograms.
- Steriogram, a punk rock band from New Zealand
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Stereogram.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.