From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up stereotype, stéréotype, or stereotypes in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A stereotype is a simplified generalization about members of a group.
Stereotype, stereo type, or stereotypes may also refer to:
- Stereotypical (animal behavior), a non-pathological pattern of animal behavior which displays very low variability
- Stereotypes of animals, anthropomorphized and other cliche perceptions of animals by people
- Stereotype (printing), a duplicate of a typographical element
- Stereotype (UML), an extensibility mechanism of Unified Modeling Language
- Stereo Type, a 2005 experimental composition by Guto Puw
- "Stereotypes" (song), a 1996 Britpop single by Blur
- Stereotypes (producers), a music production group
- A 1980 ska single by The Specials on More Specials
- Stereotype (album), a 2011 album by indie R&B artist B.Slade
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Stereotype.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.