Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up sterilization in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sterilization may refer to:
- Sterilization (microbiology) - killing or inactivation of micro-organisms
- Soil steam sterilization, a farming technique that sterilizes soil with steam in open fields or greenhouses
- Sterilization (medicine) renders a human unable to reproduce
- Neutering is the surgical sterilization of animals
- Irradiation induced sterility is used in the Sterile insect technique
- A chemosterilant is a chemical compound that causes sterility
- Sterilization (economics), central bank operations aimed at neutralizing foreign exchange operations' impact on domestic money supply, or offset adverse consequences of large capital flows
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sterilization.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.