|Girish Patel, Founder and Chairman
Rajiv Sharma, Chief Executive Officer
Number of employees
|Slogan||Because Life Matters|
|This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (January 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Sterling Hospitals is one of the largest hospital chains in Gujarat, considered to be the leading one by the levels of independent certification, facilities and equipment, as well as size and capacities. It is owned and managed by Sterling AddLife India Ltd.
The specialties in which it provides medical care include: Cardiology, Neurology, GI Medicine, Hematology, Oncology, Reproductive Medicine, Critical and Emergency treatment, Trauma and Orthopedic, Neonatology and General Medicine. Surgery treatments include CVTS-, Neuro- and Onco-surgeries, Nephrology (with Kidney Transplant), GI surgeries and General Surgeries.
Sterling's multi-specialty hospitals have presence in six major cities of Gujarat.
- "About Sterling Hospitals". Sterlinghospitals.com. 2000-12-29. Retrieved 2011-01-29.
- "Sterling Hospital takes up expansion at V'dara - CBS BNet". Findarticles.com. 2009-12-23. Retrieved 2011-01-29.
- "Sterling gets NABH accreditation". Business Standard. 2009-05-12. Retrieved 2011-01-29.
- "Sterling becomes the 1st NABH accredited hospital in Gujarat". Sterlinghospitals.com. 2009-05-12. Retrieved 2011-01-29.
- "Sterling first corporate hospital in Gujarat to get NABL-accredited pathology lab". Business Standard. 2009-04-04. Retrieved 2011-01-29.
- "Directory Of Accredited Medical Testing Laboratories". Retrieved 2011-01-29.
- "WEEK-IMRB rates Sterling Hospitals best in Ahmedabad - OneIndia News". News.oneindia.in. 2008-11-14. Retrieved 2011-01-29.
- "Best Hospital in Ahmedabad for the Second Consecutive Year". Sterlinghospitals.com. Retrieved 2011-01-29.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Sterling Hospital.|