|Girish Patel, Founder and Chairman
Rajiv Sharma, Chief Executive Officer. Manibhai joshi founder and ex-director
Number of employees
|More than 4000|
|This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (January 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Sterling Hospitals is the largest chain of corporate hospitals in Gujarat. It is owned and managed by Sterling AddLife India Ltd.
The specialties in which it provides medical care include: Cardiology, Neurology, GI Medicine, Hematology, Oncology, Reproductive Medicine, Critical and Emergency treatment, Trauma and Orthopedic, Neonatology and General Medicine. Surgery treatments include CVTS-, Neuro- and Onco-surgeries, Nephrology (with Kidney Transplant), GI surgeries and General Surgeries.
Sterling's multi-specialty hospitals has a presence across the four major cities of Gujarat.
In 2017, Sterling Cancer Hospitals launched to provide dedicated, specialized and reliable healthcare services for cancer patients.
- Reporter, B. S. (2014-09-23). "Sterling Hospitals inks JV for home healthcare services". Business Standard India. Retrieved 2017-01-18.
- "About Sterling Hospitals". Sterlinghospitals.com. 2000-12-29. Retrieved 2011-01-29.
- "Sterling Hospital takes up expansion at V'dara - CBS BNet". Findarticles.com. 2009-12-23. Retrieved 2011-01-29.
- "Sterling gets NABH accreditation". Business Standard. 2009-05-12. Retrieved 2011-01-29.
- "Sterling becomes the 1st NABH accredited hospital in Gujarat". Sterlinghospitals.com. 2009-05-12. Retrieved 2011-01-29.
- "Sterling first corporate hospital in Gujarat to get NABL-accredited pathology lab". Business Standard. 2009-04-04. Retrieved 2011-01-29.
- "Directory Of Accredited Medical Testing Laboratories". Retrieved 2011-01-29.
- "WEEK-IMRB rates Sterling Hospitals best in Ahmedabad - OneIndia News". News.oneindia.in. 2008-11-14. Retrieved 2011-01-29.
- "Best Hospital in Ahmedabad for the Second Consecutive Year". Sterlinghospitals.com. Retrieved 2011-01-29.
- Reporter, B. S. (2014-12-09). "Sterling Hospitals launches phone app for healthcare". Business Standard India. Retrieved 2017-01-18.
- Bureau, Our (2014-12-11). "Sterling launches Gujarat’s first healthcare mobile app". The Hindu Business Line. Retrieved 2017-01-18.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Sterling Hospital.|