From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Sterope (or Asterope), one of the Pleiades and the wife of Oenomaus (or his mother by Ares)
- Sterope, daughter of Pleuron and Xanthippe. She was the sister Agenor, Stratonice and Laophonte.
- Sterope, daughter of Porthaon and Euryte or Laothoe, sometimes said to be the mother of the Sirens by Achelous.
- Sterope, daughter of Cepheus, King of Tegea.
- Sterope, daughter of Acastus and either Astydameia or Hippolyte.
- Sterope, a daughter of Helios and wife of Eurypylus.
- Sterope, one of the Maenads. She followed of Dionysus during the god's Indian campaign but was slain by Morrheus.
- Sterope, one of the horses of Helios.
- Liddell, Henry George; Scott, Robert. "sterope". A Greek-English Lexicon. Perseus Project, Tufts University. Retrieved December 13, 2012.
- Pseudo-Apollodorus. Bibliotheca, Book 3.10.1
- Pseudo-Apollodorus. Bibliotheca, Book 3.13.3
- Nonnus. Dionysiaca, Book 29.237.
- Hyginus. Fabulae, 183.
|This article includes a list of Greek mythological figures with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific Greek mythology article referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended Greek mythology article, if one exists.|