|Conference||Atlantic Sun Conference, Pioneer Football League|
|NCAA||Division I FCS|
|Athletic director||Jeff Altier|
|Football stadium||Spec Martin Stadium|
|Basketball arena||Edmunds Center|
|Baseball stadium||Melching Field at Conrad Park|
|Colors||Hunter Green and White
The Stetson Hatters are composed of 18 teams representing Stetson University in intercollegiate athletics, including men and women's basketball, cross country, golf, rowing, soccer, and tennis. Men's sports include baseball and football. Women's sports include lacrosse, sand volleyball, softball, and volleyball. The Hatters compete in the NCAA Division I Football Championship Subdivision (FCS) and are members of the Atlantic Sun Conference for most sports, except for the football team, which competes in the Pioneer Football League.
Men's Intercollegiate Sports
Women's Intercollegiate Sports
- Football competes as a member of the Pioneer Football League, a non-scholarship Division I (FCS) league.
- Men's rowing is sanctioned by the Intercollegiate Rowing Association, not by the NCAA. Men's and women's rowing compete in the Metro Atlantic Athletic Conference.
- Beach volleyball is a fully sanctioned NCAA sport which had its first national championship in the spring of 2016. The A-Sun was the first conference to sponsor a championship in the sport.
- Jacob deGrom, Pitcher for the New York Mets
- George Tsamis, Retired Pitcher, formerly of the Minnesota Twins
- Corey Kluber, Pitcher for the Cleveland Indians
- Stetson University Hatters Athletics Brand Management Style Guide Manual (PDF). Retrieved 2016-04-10.
- "Welcome to Stetson University". gohatters.com. Retrieved 2012-06-12.
- "Stetson Hatters". Stetson University. Retrieved June 14, 2015.
- "NCAA DII, DIII membership approves Sand Volleyball as 90th championship". NCAA. January 17, 2015. Retrieved April 5, 2015.