Stetten is a common German place name, literally meaning places or sites, with Stätten being the proper German language word, while Städte means cities. Over 60 locations are named Stetten in Southern Germany alone, with many more ending in -stetten.
People are also named Stetter, Stetten or von Stetten.
- Stetten am kalten Markt, a town in the district Sigmaringen
- Stetten, an administrative district in Sigmaringen district
- Stetten, Bodenseekreis, a town in the Bodensee district
- Stetten im Remstal, a part of Kernen im Remstal in the Rems valley near Stuttgart.
- Lörrach-Stetten, a place in the city of Lörrach
- Stetten (Achstetten), a village in the municipality of Achstetten
- Stetten, Rhineland-Palatinate, a town in the Kirchheimbolanden administrative unit
- Stetten, Austria, a town in the district of Korneuburg in Lower Austria
- Stetten, Haut-Rhin, a commune in Haut-Rhin
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Stetten.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.