From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Stettin or Szczecin is a city in Poland.
Stettin may also refer to:
- Stettin, Wisconsin, U.S.
- Lagoon of Stettin or Stettin Bay, Szczecin Lagoon, a lagoon in the Oder estuary, shared by Germany and Poland
- Štítina (German: Stettin), a village in Moravian Silesia, the Czech Republic
- SMS Stettin, a light cruiser of the Imperial German Navy
- SS Stettin (1923), a German cargo ship
- SS Stettin (1925), a German cargo ship
- SS Stettin (1933), a German icebreaker
People and characters
- Dinah Stettin or Dinah Shtettin, Yiddish theatre actress
- Stettin Palver, a fictional character in Isaac Asimov's Foundation Series
- Treaty of Stettin (1570), ending the Northern Seven Years' War
- Treaty of Stettin (1630), settling the conditions of Swedish occupation of the Duchy of Pomerania during the Thirty Years' War
- Treaty of Stettin (1653), settling territorial disputes of Brandenburg and Sweden in Pomerania after the Thirty Years' War
- Neu-Stettin or Szczecinek, a city in Poland
- Szczecin (disambiguation)
- All pages with titles containing Stettin
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Stettin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.