Steve Bennett (software entrepreneur)
He graduated from the University of Wisconsin–Madison, with a Bachelor of Science in Real Estate and Finance.
He worked at General Electric for twenty-three years, where he held management roles in GE Capital e-Business, GE Capital Vendor Financial Services, GE Electrical Distribution and Control, GE Appliances, GE Medical Systems and GE Supply. He served as the CEO of Intuit from 2000 to December 2007. He also served as Consultant at Intuit from 2007 to 2008. During his tenure at Intuit, annual revenue grew from US$1 billion in 2000 to $2.7 billion in 2007. He joined the Board of Directors of Symantec in February 2010 and became Chairman in 2011. In addition, he has served as its Chief Executive Officer from July 2012.
- Stephen Bennett: Executive Profile & Biography – Businessweek. Investing.businessweek.com. Retrieved on 2013-03-14.
- Stephen Bennett. Forbes . Retrieved on 2013-03-14.
- Qualcomm Incorporated – Board of Directors. Investor.qualcomm.com. Retrieved on 2013-03-14.
- Steve Bennett, President and Chief Executive Officer. Symantec.com. Retrieved on 2013-03-14.
- Symantec Board Terminates Steve Bennett CEO. RTT News. Retrieved on 2014-03-20.
- "Symantec Fires CEO Steve Bennett", Wall Street Journal, 20 March 2014
|This article about a chief executive from the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|