Steve Bryant (English footballer)
|Full name||Steven Paul Bryant|
|Date of birth||5 September 1953|
|Place of birth||London, England|
|Height||5 ft 11 in (1.80 m)|
|Playing position||Winger / Left back|
|1976||→ Sheffield Wednesday (loan)||3||(1)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
He made more than 250 appearances in the Football League playing for Birmingham City, Sheffield Wednesday (on loan), Northampton Town (in two spells) and Portsmouth, before moving to Australia, where he played for Canberra City in the National Soccer League. He won Northampton Town's Player of the Year award in 1978.
- Matthews, Tony (1995). Birmingham City: A Complete Record. Derby: Breedon Books. p. 76. ISBN 978-1-85983-010-9.
- "Steve Bryant". Post War English & Scottish Football League A–Z Player's Database. Neil Brown. Retrieved 9 July 2015.
- Stock, Greg & Persoglia, Tony. "Australian Player Database". OzFootball.net. Retrieved 9 July 2015.
- "McGleish named Player of the Year". Northampton Town F.C. 30 April 2006. Archived from the original on 4 October 2011.
|This biographical article related to association football in England, about a midfielder born in the 1950s, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|