||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (February 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Steve Churchyard is an English record producer, recording engineer and mixer who began his career at Sir George Martin’s AIR Studios in London. He currently resides in the United States. He has been nominated for 15 Grammy awards. In 2008 he won a Latin Grammy for Juanes’ album “La Vida... Es Un Ratico.” In 2010 he won a Latin Grammy for the album “Paraíso Express” by Alejandro Sanz.
He has worked on recordings by INXS, The Eagles, Billy Joel, The Sex Pistols, Meat Loaf, Keith Urban, Shakira, George Michael, Hanson, Faith Hill, The Darkness, The Scorpions, Avril Lavigne, Kelly Clarkson, Joni Mitchell, Blinker the Star, Siouxsie and the Banshees, Dalis Car, The Pretenders and The Stranglers.
Steve Churchyard was featured in the book Behind the Glass by Howard Massey.
- "Ninth Annual Latin Grammy Awards Winners List". Grammy.com. Retrieved 2011-02-06.
- Steve Churchyard official website
- Steve Churchyard on Discogs.com
- Steve Churchyard on AllMusic.com
- Grammys - Past Winners Search
- Steve Churchyard Interview NAMM Oral History Library (2016)
|This article on a record producer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|