|Born||1968 (age 50)|
|Residence||Bucktown, Chicago, U.S.|
|Other names||"The Hungry Hound"|
|Alma mater||University of Wisconsin–Madison|
|Occupation||Food & Travel Journalist|
|Known for||Hungry Hound food reporting on WLS-TV (since 2003)|
|Spouse(s)||Amy Dordek (present)|
Steve Dolinsky (born 1968) is an American television, radio, print, and podcast food and travel reporter. He has reported as “Hungry Hound” on ABC 7 (Chicago) since 2003. He also submits food reports for Public Radio International’s “The World” and is co-host with Rick Bayless and producer of The Feed Podcast. He is the author of a guide to Chicago pizza titled Pizza City, USA to be published by Northwestern University Press in 2018.
- "Hungry Hound page". ABC7Chicago.com. WLS-TV. Retrieved 4 March 2018.
- Dolinsky, Steve. "editor". SteveDolinsky.com. Steve Dolinsky. Retrieved 4 March 2018.
- staff writer. "press catalog". Northwestern University Press. Northwestern University Press. Retrieved 31 March 2018.
- Kogan, Rick (June 9, 2016). "Steve Dolinsky remains as hungry a hound as ever". Chicago Tribune (June 9, 2016). TRONC. Retrieved 4 March 2018.
- "James Beard Foundation Award". Wikipedia. Wikipedia. Retrieved 4 March 2018.