|Full name||Stephen Paul Fallon|
|Date of birth||3 August 1956|
|Place of birth||Peterborough, England|
|1986–1995||Cambridge City (player-manager)|
|2012–2015||Soham Town Rangers F.C.|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
Stephen Paul Fallon (born 3 August 1956) is an English former footballer who made 410 appearances in the Football League playing as a defender for Cambridge United. From 1999 to 2010 he was manager of Histon. From 2012 Steve was manager of Soham Town Rangers before he stepped down in October 2015, later in the same month he was reappointed manager of Histon.
Fallon was born in Peterborough and brought up in Whittlesey, Cambridgeshire. He played for Whittlesey and for Kettering Town before joining Cambridge United as an 18-year-old, where he went on to make 410 league appearances, helping the club to promotions from the Fourth to the Second Division. Fallon retired from League football in 1986 because of a knee injury, and then spent nine years as player-manager of Southern League club (and cross-city rivals) Cambridge City.
In 1999 Fallon took over as manager of Histon, and led them from the Eastern Counties League Premier Division (level 9 of the English football league system) to the Conference National (level 5). In December 2006, Histon faced Fallon's former club Cambridge United in the first round of the FA Trophy in the first competitive match for more than 40 years between the two clubs, who had been seven divisions apart as recently as the early 1990s. Histon won 5–0.
On 12 January 2010, a day after being re-instated as manager after being suspended following disagreements with the Chairman, it was announced that Histon had sacked Fallon citing "irreconcilable differences".
Steve Fallon was appointed manager of Soham Town Rangers manager in March 2012 and stepped down in October 2015 and was then reappointed as manager of Histon FC in the same month.
- "Cambridge United : 1970/71–2004/05". UK A–Z Transfers. Neil Brown. Retrieved 2 December 2009.
- Plummer, Mark (27 November 2008). "Whittlesey boy Fallon has done good ... very good". Peterborough Evening Telegraph. Retrieved 14 December 2009.
'I was born in Peterborough and also lived in King's Dyke for a while before we settled in Whittlesey,' said Fallon.[dead link]
- Shulman, Doug (2 March 2009). "The Other Side: Histon". Cambridge United F.C. Archived from the original on 7 March 2009. Retrieved 14 December 2009.
- Dunlavy, Ian (14 October 2007). "Steve Fallon. Histon: Little Club With Big Ideas". The Non-League Paper. Archived from the original on 17 July 2011. Retrieved 14 December 2009.
- "Steve Fallon Celebrates 10 years at the Histon Helm". Histon F.C. 31 July 2009. Archived from the original on 21 July 2011. Retrieved 14 December 2009.
- George, Ricky (18 December 2006). "Humiliation for Cambridge in family affair". The Daily Telegraph. Retrieved 14 December 2009.