|Date of birth||13 February 1963|
|Place of birth||Hannover, West Germany|
|Umeå FC (assistant manager)|
|1985||→ Cambridge United (loan)||1||(0)|
|1989||→ St Mirren (loan)||4||(0)|
|2009||Djurgårdens IF (assistant manager)|
|2016–||Umeå FC (assistant manager)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
As a player, Galloway played professionally in England, Scotland and Sweden.
Born in Hannover, West Germany, Galloway played in English non-league football at Sutton United, before moving into the Football League with Crystal Palace in 1984. He spent two seasons with Palace – which included a loan spell at Cambridge United – before joining non-league Maidstone United in 1986. He was brought to the Umeå-based club Tegs SK for the 1987 season in Sweden. His goalscoring ability earned him a contract with Djurgårdens IF – where he stayed for two seasons which included a loan spell in Scotland with St Mirren. In 1990, he returned to Umeå to help local club Umeå FC rise in the Swedish football league.
Steve filmed two seasons of the hit Swedish show Gladiatorerna as the Timekeeper. Galloway currently lives in Umeå in Sweden, and owns a sport store called Fotbollskliniken and three restaurants.
- "Steve Galloway". uik.se (in Swedish). Umeå IK. Retrieved 2009-10-09.
- Galloway ny assisterande tränare i Umeå FC‚ ufc.se, 29 November 2016
- "CRYSTAL PALACE : 1946/47 - 2007/08". Post War English & Scottish Football League A - Z Player's Transfer Database.
- "CAMBRIDGE UNITED : 1970/71 - 2004/05". Post War English & Scottish Football League A - Z Player's Transfer Database.
- "Årets Fotboll 1988" (in Swedish). Strömbergs.
- "ST. MIRREN : 1946/47 - 2007/08". Post War English & Scottish Football League A - Z Player's Transfer Database.
- "UFC:s historia 1987-1996, de 10 första åren" (in Swedish). Umeå FC.
- "10 things you didn't know about Umeå". Knees Up Mother Brown.
- "Where are they now? No. 3". Holmesdale.net.
|This biographical article related to an English association football manager is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|