Stephen Giddins (born 1961) is an English chess player and writer. He graduated from Keble College, Oxford, in Philosophy, Politics and Economics in 1982. He went on to become a FIDE Master and wrote a number of chess books, some of which have also been translated into German and Spanish.
He was the editor of British Chess Magazine from September 2010 to April 2011.
- 101 Chess Opening Traps, 1998
- How to Build Tour Chess Opening Repertoire, 2003
- 50 Essential Chess Lessons, 2006
- 101 Chess Endgame Tips: golden nuggets of endgame wisdom, 2007
- 50 Ways to Win at Chess, 2008
- The Greatest Ever Chess Endgames. Everyman Chess. 2012. ISBN 978-1-85744-694-4.
|This biographical article relating to a British chess figure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|