|Full name||Steven Garrett Gregg|
|National team||United States|
November 3, 1955 |
|Height||6 ft 4 in (1.93 m)|
|Weight||185 lb (84 kg)|
|Club||Southern California Aquatic Club|
|College team||North Carolina State University|
Steven Garrett Gregg (born November 3, 1955) is an American former competition swimmer and Olympic silver medalist. He represented the United States at the 1976 Summer Olympics in Montreal, where he received a silver medal for his second-place performance (1:59.54) in the men's 200-meter butterfly, finishing behind fellow American Mike Bruner.
- List of North Carolina State University people
- List of Olympic medalists in swimming (men)
- List of World Aquatics Championships medalists in swimming (men)
- Sports-Reference.com, Olympic Sports, Swimming at the 1976 Montreal Summer Games, Men's 200 metres butterfly. Retrieved November 18, 2012.
- Steve Gregg – Olympic athlete profile at Sports-Reference.com
|This biographical article related to a United States swimmer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|